Niche Affiliate Site Layout

Request website reviews - post comments on others' websites

Niche Affiliate Site Layout

Postby jeremy_young » 7-Jun-2010 @ 2:47 pm

Would love some feedback on a new site I am setting up.
The site is very new as far as the design goes, It's pretty much the first site I have built from scratch using XHTML.
Any and All feedback is appreciated.
There are only two articles on the site at the moment they are in the Types Of Diabetes Category
The main revenue I am hoping to get from the site is from Adsense and Amazon I currently have two Adsense blocks but will remove one at some stage and replace with some other form of advertising.
Anyways the link http://thesymptomsofdiabetes.com/
jeremy_young

Re: Niche Affiliate Site Layout

Postby AntoneRoundy » 11-Jun-2010 @ 1:46 pm

Hi Jeremy,

I've posted a video review of your site in the blog (with ideas that I'm sure others could apply to their sites):

http://nextgurus.com/blog/website-revie ... betes-com/
AntoneRoundy
Site Admin

Postby jeremy_young » 11-Jun-2010 @ 6:38 pm

Big Thanks Antone, the video was great.
Really appreciate the tips, I will have to look up how to implement some of those cookie ideas and learn how to implement that into the site.
Thanks also for the keyword tip.
Lots of info to take in so will have to watch again.
I may be converting the site back to wordpress, the jury is still out on that one.
I'm in the process of setting up a new theme for wordpress using a similar layout and color scheme. will post back with all the changes and hopefully some traffic stats and comparisons.
Thanks Again.
jeremy_young

Postby jeremy_young » 11-Jun-2010 @ 6:45 pm

PS.
the security capture wasn't working on the blog so I couldn't leave a comment there.
The two browsers I tried using were chrome and flock.
jeremy_young

Postby AntoneRoundy » 11-Jun-2010 @ 8:54 pm

Oops, I forgot to install the Captcha script on this site. It's fixed now.
AntoneRoundy
Site Admin

Postby allysonrobins33 » 1-Oct-2014 @ 11:43 am

It is nice affiliate website Roundy! You work is really appreciative. I hope you are earning with affiliate marketing from this website.
allysonrobins33

Postby allysonrobins33 » 12-Oct-2018 @ 2:57 am

Making your first Affiliate marketing site doesn't need to be a battle, regardless of whether you have no clue how to make a site. In the event that you've never made an affiliate advertising site, it can appear to be so scary. There are such a large number of concerns you are likely to asking yourself. Do you really need to spend the cash to have somebody design a site for you? Do you utilize one of the "simplified" CMS out there like Wix or Weebly? But if you have a plan to build an eCommerce website than i think you should to choose custom cms for affiliate or eCommerce website. Will you have to learn any language or coding? Is a WordPress site superior to anything other web building stages out there? These are only a couple of the inquiries that are presumably going through your mind. running a beneficial partner promoting site takes something beyond having a site. You truly need to develop it and sustain it over an expanded time frame. In any case, for those that do, the subsidiary promoting way of life is mind boggling. Enough pausing, do what needs to be done. It might appear to be overpowering, yet you'll discover every one of the apparatuses and assets you require as you come.
allysonrobins33

Return to Webpage Reviews